About the Company
Our client is a very large global pharmaceutical company, and they are looking for a Finance Manager, Financial Reporting & Consolidation to join their team. This position will be the point person for all consolidated reporting within the global finance team. They will be the subject expert in large-scale multi-entity, multi-currency, consolidations.
Why Work Here
- Room for growth, internal trajectory & career path, potentially direct reports in the future
- Work alongside a lot of smart, driven people
- Canadian company
About the Opportunity
- Ensure accurate and relevant provision of information for consolidation purposes within established timelines
- Subject matter expert in large-scale multi-entity consolidations and related complex accounting issues
- Develop and maintain standards and templates
- Provide a specialized level of input into the establishment of accounting practices and guidelines
- Keep financial teams up to date on requirements of financial statement treatment and presentation, and oversee organizational compliance with these principles
- Provide regulatory updates to the Finance departments as necessary
- Review and approve subsidiary/affiliate reporting deliverables and financial statements for accuracy and completeness
- Review and oversee the reconciliation of intercompany balances and transactions
- Evaluate and ensure appropriate up-to-date internal controls are in place over consolidations and financial reporting
- Enhance the corporate reporting of global consolidated results and streamline processes through the use of tools or technology
- Monitor and analyze monthly financial and non-financial information received to identify important trends and potential problem areas
- CPA, CA
- Experience within the tangible goods industry (Manufacturing or Pharma is prefered)
- Strong consolidations experience from a large global company
- Complex Accounting Transactions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
$120,000 - $135,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28195.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.