About the Company
Our client is a leading provider of end-to-end commerce and information management solutions. They are currently seeking a Finance Manager, Financial Reporting who will be responsible for leading all financial reporting for the company and its subsidiaries. This person will lead the preparation of the quarterly and annual consolidated Financial Statements and assist with creating global accounting policies and procedures.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Rapidly growing company, opportunity for process efficiencies and growth
- Mentorship and investment from management regarding your success and progression within role and company
About the Opportunity
- Lead the Financial Reporting function and ensure compliance under IFRS, local, and parent company accounting rules, along with compliance of any tax regulations and public reporting requirements
- Preparation of the quarterly and annual consolidated IFRS financial statements and perform quality assurance checks
- Assist with creating global accounting policies and procedures along with the implementation of new accounting standards and ongoing continuous disclosure requirements as required
- Complete month-end close under tight reporting deadlines.
- Prepare monthly journal entries, account reconciliations and variance analysis
- Work with external consultants in preparing tax filings and quarterly tax provisions
- Assist with the accounting of acquisitions and year end audit
- Assist with managing the billing functions
- CPA Designation
- 5+ years’ experience in Financial Reporting
- Hands-on experience in public companies reporting under IFRS
- Management or Supervisory experience an asset
Up to $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #346741.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.