ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for a hardworking, hands-on individual to join their organization.
Finance Manager - Corporate Operations
About the Company
Our client is a leading global manufacturing organization. They are considered among the top five globally for the products and services they provide to their clients. As this organization is global in size, with large corporate offices and large manufacturing operations, there is much room for career paths that will bring you into other countries or business partnering on a global level. A key aspect of this role will be acting as a senior special projects leader in the achievement of business process improvements on a global scale.
Why Work Here
- Close knit group of young professionals
- Work hard/play hard with good work-life balance
- Competitive compensation plan with benefits
About the Opportunity
- Operate as the project manager for company-wide initiatives related to automating financial reporting workflows and operational financial performance reporting
- Review and sign off on operational financial results
- Financial reporting and corporate budgeting/forecasting
- Ad hoc projects, acquisitions and/or special requests
Strongly dependent on candidate’s experience.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22568.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.