About the Company
Our client is a consumer packaged meats company. They are looking for a Finance Manager, Customer Business Teams. The Finance Manager will work closely with Customer Business Teams (CBT’s) by providing analytical support to annual strategic plans and promotions. The position requires a highly motivated individual to provide top quality, value added analysis and insight.
Why Work Here
- Be part of a company with an inspiring and unique vision, with a deep commitment to sustainability and expanding its leadership in sustainable protein across North America
- Hands off management style
- The extensive Canadian based organization along with management commitment to your development gives you access to career growth and advancement opportunities.
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for working with cross functional team to assist in development financial business plan and tracking / explaining variances on an ongoing basis
- Active participation in annual Budget process
- Issue the required weekly / monthly reports, analysis and reconciliation’s – recommend corrective action
- Responsible for understanding and challenging weekly customer variances and communicating them back to the cross-functional CBT team
- Responsible to present ongoing outlook in relation to plan and year ago data by category and customer – present and manage risks and opportunities
- Provide Financial support for all key Commercial Meetings including Monthly performance reviews, Annual Customer Action Plans meetings, Demand Review meetings
- Detailed knowledge of Pricing (List Price, Off Invoice & Accruals), Cost of Product, Plant & Distribution by customer, by category; Use this information to identify Product / Customer/ Region Mix for maximized Gross Profit
- Detailed knowledge of Trade spend
- Full knowledge of variances that will impact CBT results (volume variance, inventory revaluation, plant variances); ability to teach cross-functional team the meaning and impact of these variances
- Will conduct ad hoc analysis to improve business performance for the customer/MLF which would improve shareholder value
- CPA Designation
- 5+ years of FP&A experience, within CPG or Retail
- Experience supporting Sales and/or Marketing as a business partner
- Superior computer skills on Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Power BI
- SAP experience an asset
$110,000 to $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #338601.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.