About the Company
Our client is a personal lines insurer. They are looking for a Finance Manager, Business Planning and Analysis who will be responsible for planning and managing the company's overall financial performance and are a team of dedicated and passionate professionals who are key business partners in strategic and operational decisions.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Progressive Company that will promote people with performance!
- Company has been selected as "Best Places to work " 9 Years in a Row
- Good work life balance
- Opportunity to work from home
- Very supportive culture and great mentorship internally and from direct manager
- Opportunities to move up and around the organization
- Employee discounts (15% on auto and property insurance, plus many other products and services)
- Good Office program (receive up to 400$ back after purchasing office equipment)
- Student Loan Payment Matching Program for Government Student loans
- Comprehensive Retirement Savings Program with employer matched contributions
- Annual Wellness allowance to support employees with improving health and wellbeing
- Personal reflection day
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Work with various business partners to build annual budgets, rolling & quarterly forecasts.
- Develop, implement, and maintain effective planning and analysis that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Company’s portfolio of businesses.
- Co-ordinate the development of pro-forma income statements encompassing variety of proposed scenarios and summarizing those impacts to the director and senior management.
- Assist the Director of Business Planning & Analysis with corporate plan reviews and in coordination and preparation of strategic planning, annual budget, latest estimates, and other forecasts.
- Routinely communicate business unit and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics.
- Prepare presentations in support of board and shareholder meetings, monthly/quarterly senior leadership meetings and various strategic committees of the company.
- Act as financial lead on some of the market team meetings and on specific committees/projects as representation expert from finance.
- Develop, communicate, and manage requirements for reporting and finance system enhancements and serves as point person to facilitate business support throughout the technical development process.
- 5-8+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis
- Accounting/Finance degree required.
- Strong proficiency in managing and interpreting large sets of data.
$115,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #373024
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.