About the Company
Our client is an innovative travel company. They are looking for a Finance Manager (Bilingual - Cantonese) who will assist in the preparation of Financial Statements, Interim & Annual Reports.
Why Work Here
- Open door policy, family-like culture
- Collaborative work environment
About the Opportunity
- Manage and review company financial statements, detail accounting records and support with accurate financial and accounts reporting
- Managing with accuracy all internal/ external reporting and reconciliations of GL Accounts
- Preparation of financial information to regulatory authorities across multiple jurisdictions
- Review and analysis of transactions and accounting entries to ensure accurate account classification
- Managing and leading external audits
- Ensure compliance with all areas of IFRS and adherence to internal controls, related policies, operating procedures, etc.
- Assisting with developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to strengthen internal controls.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Ad-hoc tasks and analysis as required
- 5+ years of relevant experience (accounting and finance)
- Advanced experience with MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook programs.
$100,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #326469.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.