About the Company
Our client specializes in healthcare services. They are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team!
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Excellent work life balance
- Fast growing company and team with an excellent culture
- Ability to gain exposure to M&A and integration of other companies/clinics
- Very strong boss that will act as a great mentor
- Review, manage and grow the accounting team with inspirational leadership skills
- Operational focus including setting up / integrating clinics into portfolio
- Ensure timely completion and review of month-end and management reporting
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure their needs are met
- Support the Director, Finance with any requirements of the team
- Assist with clinic integration for acquired clinics onboard finance function
- Review and assist with M&A related calculations
- Implementation and streamlining of processes
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow forecasting
- Ad-hoc analysis requests
- MDA preparation
- CPA designation or in progress
- Bachelor’s Degree within Accounting, Finance or related field
- Experience within an accounting firm / healthcare industry would be an asset
- Experience in accounting / finance for small-mid sized companies (ASPE)
- Outstanding MS Excel skills
- Ability to travel to other clinics in the GTA from time to time
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #383930.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.