About the Company
Our client is is in the hospitality industry. They are looking for a Bilingual Finance Manager to join their Finance team
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Good work life balance
- Hybrid work environment
- Owner operated
- Opportunity to learn and develop
- Operational focused!
- Record and process supplier invoices and staff expenses claims and credit card expenses if required
- Assist to resolve financial coding allocation issues. Initiate, record and confirm payments to suppliers and service providers
- In charge of full function of A/P & A/R, including invoicing, account reconciliation & aging report
- Maintain general ledger, perform bank reconciliation & file Government tax returns
- Prepare monthly reconciliations to ensure that records and information are accurate
- Process journal entries and trial balance information if required and prepare Month or quarter end financial reports
- Responsible for year-end accounting and audit related routines
- Assist with budgeting and reforecasting processes
- Review, edit and post the month end entries
- Responsible for refund payment procedures, reconcile and follow up on problem accounts
- Prepare statistics reports and standardize financial reporting
- Prepaid tracking, journal entries for insurance, and other pre-payment procedures
- Review and post accounts payable sub-ledger entries and accruals information to the general ledger
- Review and prepare regular deferred revenue, accounts receivable and other balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist to preparation of audit requirements from exterior auditor
- 5+ years’ accounting & finance experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Proficient with accounting software, i.e. Simply Accounting
$100,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #378629.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.