About the Company
Our client is a leading manufacturing and construction company. They are looking for a hands-on Finance Manager who will be responsible for execution and oversight of the end-to-end accounting process.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- New company, small team with massive projected growth
- Close knit, family type of environment. Owners are very integrated in the day to day of the company
- Hands on working style; Finance Manager will work fairly independent
- Ensuring accuracy of financial results by preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and cash flow statements, including analysis of major variances to Budget and Forecast
- Creating scheduled and reconciliations to support and enhance the production of financial statements
- Support the delivery of accurate and timely reporting to external stakeholders including Financial Institutions, Investors, and internal stakeholders
- Liaises with department managers to providing financial information and insights as required
- Filing of required corporate returns: HST, Source Deductions, WSIB, etc.
- Ownership of end-to-end month-end closing process:
- Performs Bank Reconciliations
- Ownership of A/R, A/P and bi-weekly Payroll processes ensuring accurate processing according to deadlines
- Assists with implementation of accounting system upgrades and GL structure improvements
- Assists with establishing, reviewing, and updating accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls
- Assists with preparation of operational Budget and Forecast, including dissemination to relevant stakeholders
- Manages year-end audit co-ordination and preparation of working papers
- Other duties, reports and analysis as required
- 4+ years full cycle Accounting experience
- CPA designation, or in progress
- Industry: Construction/ Manufacturing preferred, but open to any inventory or related
- Hands on experience with implementing new processes, creating reports, etc.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #372794
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.