About the Company
Our client is a large investment management company. They are looking for a Finance Manager to join their Finance and Operations team of the Private Equity group!
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Excellent compensation package
- Great opportunities for growth
- World class asset management company
- High exposure role within the real estate platform
- Responsible for public company reporting, including liaising with portfolio companies and various company groups to consolidate, review and report results under IFRS;
- Oversight over the preparation, maintenance, and review of all underlying financial information;
- Responsibility for financial reporting for transactions (acquisitions, divestitures, equity accounting, financial instruments, securities transactions, hedge accounting) and working with portfolio companies to prepare the purchase price allocation, reviews of PPA valuations, documentation and oversight of business combination and control analyses, review and analysis of technical accounting issues under IFRS
- Preparation of presentations on financial and operational results to the company’s corporate team and senior management.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors;
- Managing junior members of financial reporting team;
- Liaising with auditors, advisors, and other internal team members representing various functions within the organization
- Special projects as required.
- CPA, CA designation
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a multi-national accounting firm
- Strong background in technical accounting under IFRS (US GAAP knowledge an asset)
- Private equity or related sector experience
- Understanding and interest in financial markets
$110,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #371867
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.