About the Company
Our client is a privately held Canadian investment management firm. They are looking for a Finance Manager who will assist with consolidated reporting and supporting various tax related responsibilities for the key stakeholders within their portfolio.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Very inclusive environment, close knit family office type environment, collaborative culture.
- Company that rewards hard work and dedication.
- Opportunity to work in a non-traditional accounting role working closely with investments and advisory
- Assist in managing client relationships, with opportunity for growth to manage own key client relationships
- Prepare quarterly consolidated reports for clients and other customized financial reports
- Schedule and assist in managing quarterly meetings to review reports and discuss the client’s financial strategy
- Maintain client records and act as a key point of contact for families and their trusted advisors
- Advise on cash management and optimization
- Assist in the management of recurring and routine investment, tax and accounting needs for clients
- Work with tax experts to recommend tax strategies for organizational structure, remuneration and distribution of income and donation planning
- Experience in managing client relationships, especially clients considered high net worth
- Knowledge and expertise in areas of accounting and tax (corporate, personal and trusts)
Highly competitive depending on candidate experience
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #123456.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role