About the Company
Our client is a large and growing real estate developer with construction projects in various North American markets. They are looking for a Finance Manager who will be responsible for the financial planning, analysis, and budgeting for its various real estate projects.
Why Work Here
- Join an established organization that is continuing to scale and grow.
- Many new and exciting projects in the pipeline. This will be a net new position.
- Opportunity for career development and progression.
About the Opportunity
- Prepare Project Proforma – Land Development, Residential For Sale, Purpose Build
- Maintain monthly cost to date proforma updates
- Maintain multiple project sensitivity analysis
- Prepares and maintains monthly projects cash flows
- Prepare and update budgets through change event with project management team
- Create and maintain budget substantiation documents
- Prepare rental analytic for commercial building
- Prepares and update financing packages
- Provides assistances with financing recommendation
- Assist project accounting team with quarter-end and year-end preparation
- Prepare and maintain revenue and cost analytics
- Assist and review monthly project status presentation for internal stakeholders
- Prepare and maintain interim and closing cost summaries
- Assist in external audit and compilation of audit back up
- Prepare various cost and trend analysis
- Assist in revision and creation of corporate templates
- Creation and maintenance of checklist for departmental processes
- Ad hoc tasks as requested
- CPA or CFA designation
- Minimum 4-5 years of progressive experience in analysis
- Real estate or construction industry experience is required
- Experience with Argus Developer an asset
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
Up to $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #336222.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.