About the Company
Our client is a global real estate asset manager. They are looking for a Finance Manager who will be responsible for both public and private financial reporting, treasury and fund operations.
Why Work Here
- Total compensation plan is best on the market
- World class asset management company
- Excellent room for growth very quickly
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for public company reporting, including liaising with portfolio companies and various groups to consolidate, review and report results under IFRS
- Oversight over the preparation, maintenance, and review of all underlying financial information;
- Responsibility for financial reporting for transactions (acquisitions, divestitures, equity accounting, financial instruments, securities transactions, hedge accounting) and working with portfolio companies to prepare the purchase price allocation, reviews of PPA valuations, documentation and oversight of business combination and control analyses, review and analysis of technical accounting issues under IFRS
- Preparation of presentations on financial and operational results to company’s corporate team and senior management.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors;
- Managing junior members of financial reporting team
- Liaising with auditors, advisors, and other internal team members representing various functions within the organization
- Special projects as required.
- CPA, CA
- 5 years of relevant experience in a multi-national accounting firm
- Strong background in technical accounting under IFRS (US GAAP knowledge an asset)
$110,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 332824.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.