About the Company
Our client is a consumer-packaged goods company devoted to the discovery, development, and marketing of weight-loss & healthcare supplements. They are currently looking for a Finance Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting operations, which includes all aspects of accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory analysis, and income and commodity tax filing
Why Work Here
- Opportunity for Growth
- Excellent work culture
About the Opportunity
- Oversee the daily accounting responsibilities
- Lead and manage the accounting team including accounts payable and account receivable
- Oversee maintenance of inventory item listing as well as maintenance of current inventory parts and finished goods process
- Prepare and manage all intercompany accounting in a timely, accurate, complete manner
- Review/ prepare month-end balance sheet reconciliations and analysis including bank reconciliations, AR, AP and inventory sub-ledgers as required.
- Prepare and analyze month-end financial statements.
- Assist with design and implementation of management reporting as required.
- Prepare all financial and management reporting and analysis on a legal entity and consolidated basis
- Review/ assist with the preparation of all ad-hoc government reporting (GST, WSIB, corporate income tax) as required
- Assist with the year-end audit process
- Assist with preparation of all ad-hoc reporting as required
- Oversee credit applications and other miscellaneous supplier requests for information
- Lead the implementation of a new accounting / ERP system
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a fast-paced small business
- Strong computer skills with software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
- Experience with ERP systems (Great Plains an asset)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.When referencing this job, quote #330618.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.