About the Company
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing industry. They are looking for a Finance Manager who will focus on Balance Sheet reconciliations, oversee the AP function, updating policies and procedures.
Why Work Here
- Part of a stable and engaging Finance team
- Company’s growth has accelerated in recent years and has a very healthy pipeline
About the Opportunity
- Ensure timely monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting in accordance with IFRS standards including variance analysis, commentary and KPIs, in collaboration with the Controller
- Significantly improve the analytical and management reporting capabilities
- Prepare all significant entries for compliance with IFRS
- Update reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Assess current accounting operations, offer recommendations for improvement, and implement new processes
- Focused management of cashflows and working capital
- Manages and motivates staff (including hiring, terminations, performance management, etc.)
- Continue to develop the finance function
- Coordinate and present the annual budget and forecasts
- Oversee maintenance and integrity of financial systems used to support the business function
- Ensure that internal control systems and processes are best practice, effective, documented and operating as designed
- Ensure that corporate wide accounting policies and procedure are implemented and followed oversee regulatory reporting, including tax compliance
- 8-10 years of successful and progressive experience in a similar role
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and DOS systems
$100,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #329979.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.