About the Company
Our client is provides revolutionary structural steel building solutions, and high-end prefinished exterior wall systems. They are looking for a Finance Manager who will manage and provide leadership and guidance to the Accounting team while establishing best practices and objectives within the department.
Why Work Here
- Filled with long-tenured staff with a passion for the construction industry
- The Company’s corporate strength and reliability can be attributed to its team of passionate and highly experienced individuals, some of whom have been in the construction industry well over 30 years
About the Opportunity
- Oversee all accounting functions including Journal Entries, AR, AP & Banking
- Perform and review month end journal entries, ensuring proper allocation of transactions
- Perform monthly and year end reconciliations with required entries on all trial balance accounts
- Lead the team in providing necessary analysis and back-up for annual financial review
- Perform other ad-hoc analysis and tasks as requested by CFO and President
- 2-3 years’ full-cycle accounting experience
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
- Sage Software experience
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #320019.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.