About the Company
Our client is a world-class manufacturer of floor covering systems. They are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team and undertake the management of day-to-day finance & accounting operations
Why Work Here
- Young company and they are growing very fast
- Efficiency and quality of work within the team
About the Opportunity
- Learn and adapt to operational processes and Kerridge ERP system quickly; continuously update accounting ERP operational handbook and improve accounting system
- Manage daily operations of the accounting department including full cycle of AR, AP, general ledger accounting and sales tax filings, Oversight on bank balance, FX monitoring
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Assist in inventory management, cycle count etc.
- Review weekly cash flow reporting and forecasting; Identify any cash needs to support smoothy operation
- Ensure timely reporting of all monthly financial information and cost center reporting; Prepare financial statement for external financial review, support in liaising with external auditors and lenders
- Prepare for monthly financial reviews with CFO including KPI and variance analysis
- Support on sales rebate program management, track and analyze all sales promotion program effectiveness
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting processes; maintain financial models to ensure accuracy of budget and quarterly forecast
- Automate reporting functionality for executive level management; create visibility and more timely analysis tools for business decisions. Lead resource allocation and development of VBA programming tool for financial reporting
- Construct and implement accounting and company policies to ensure information accuracy
- Manage and lead accounting team including hiring, retaining, training, performance reviews, etc.
- Provide constructive advice to improve operational efficiency including setting up operational KPIs and departmental goals
- Establish and maintain an efficient documentation system
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy including training for accounting assistant and co-workers; supervise the accounting assistant for administrative matters including office supplies, petty cash, credit cards, meeting bookings, and other tasks as assigned.
- Support the management to achieve strategic and financial goals including but not limited to M&A, strategic partnership, joint-venture, financing-raising activities and designing and implementing options, profit-sharing and other incentive structures
- Other ad-hoc projects requested by the CFO
- 5+ years of experience in ASPE. Experience with accounting firm is a plus
- 2+ years of experience in FP&A
- Power BI experience in developing dashboard reporting
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #311590.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.