About the Company
Our client has an exciting role at an energy company. They are looking for a Finance Manager who will be responsible for monthly reporting of financial and operational results, performing variance analysis, completion of presentations on results for management and operating entities, and other ad-hoc finance projects for the Company’s East division
Why Work Here
- Opportunities for advancement and promotion within a relatively short time frame
- Fast paced environment with ample opportunities to learn and develop
- The CFO and Director are both excellent mentors that will be able to provide mentorship and learning opportunities
About the Opportunity
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting and variance analysis of financial and operational results for senior management, including involvement with month-end close
- Provide detailed monthly analysis of divisional operating metrics including variance analysis, focusing on significant inputs to production
- Play a key role in the development and presentation of the annual budget and long term plan
- Support the annual audit process
- Assist the Senior Manager, Finance in compilation of presentations and business case reports for management supporting new business initiatives and strategies
- Maintain a strong understanding of business operations
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, reports, and projects as required
- 3+ year's experience in FP&A
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to construct professional PowerPoint presentations and then present them to senior stakeholders
- Experience accounting under IFRS
$105,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #310669.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.