About the Company
Our client is a leading property management company. They are looking for a Manager who will oversee a team of 5 and will be responsible for general ledger and financial reporting functions, including but not limited to month-end close, journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations and financial statement preparation.
Why Work Here
- The organization is well known within the industry as a growing, acquisitive company
- Lots of potential for growth within the company
- Fantastic corporate culture, relaxed feel
- Casual dress code
About the Opportunity
- Manage daily activities for accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and treasury
- Manage the monthly closing process, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts prepared by the analysts.
- Oversee all AR process including customer invoicing, revenue reconciliations
- Investigate and implement ways to leverage technology and automate process
- Manage the preparation, consolidation and distribution of financial statements and reports in accordance with US GAAP, maintaining the highest quality, reliability and accuracy
- Manage, develop and grow a strong financial reporting team including hiring, mentoring and performance review
- Assist and streamline financial reporting processes for complex revenue arrangements
- Prepare variance analysis and provide variance reporting as necessary
- Support the preparation of financial quarterly forecasts
- Support annual and long-range planning processes by providing financial analysis and projections, supporting cross-department priority setting, and developing detailed modeling
- Report and analyze company financial and operating data; provide financial information to enable senior management to make informed long-term and short-term decisions
- Act as a liaison with IT, Operations and other corporate departments on various projects, initiatives and process improvements
- 5+ years of Accounting/Finance Experience & 2+ years in a Management roles
- Full-cycle accounting from a related industry (real estate, construction, property management)
$100,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30399.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.