About the Company
Our client is a manufacturing company in the automotive industry. They are looking to add a Finance Manager to beresponsible for supporting internal and external reporting and process improvement projects
Why Work Here
- Great boss
- Successful business, small family knit environment
- Good work/life balance
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for the accounting for and recording of the Canadian Securitized Asset operations as relates to the Servicing transactions, Cash sweep(s) and waterfall reporting
- Responsible for the preparation of periodic financial reports relating to securitized Canadian assets including Securitization Financial Statements
- Evaluate the existing accounting process and propose solutions to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency
- Support the accounting for and recording of newly securitized assets in the company
- Support month-end closing and year-end closing and coordinate assigning duties as needed including internal controls under SOX and evaluating and updating Accounting Policies.
- Support PC&G Projects related to process improvements in delivery of Finance & Accounting team’s support to the company
- Ensure proper application of U.S. GAAP
- Prepare and participate in business unit review meetings
- Partner with the business to accomplish key objectives and KPIs
- CPA, CA, CMA, or CGA
- 5+ years of accounting and management experience
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Securitization Accounting experience
$105,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 301740.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.