About the Company
Our client is a global excursion and travel company. They are currently looking for a Finance Manager who will be responsible for the corporate accounting, month-end close and various aspects of financial reporting for the company.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Global organization that is set up financially well to be in a position to acquire competing companies as the industry rebounds; strong financial funding is secured to operate the business
- High calibre team of professionals with a fantastic corporate culture
About the Opportunity
- Assist in the planning, organization and direction of the activities of the accounting and financial reporting functions in support of overall company strategies and objectives, as established by the executive team
- Management and development of the finance team members and foster a spirit of teamwork
- Accountable for ensuring that the regional monthly, quarterly and annual financial and bank reporting is timely, accurate, and in compliance with ASPE
- Preparation and review of the month-end activities and balance sheet account reconciliations and flux analysis
- Work closely with global Finance team within the group of companies
- Assist in the preparation of entity standalone financial statements and Group consolidated financial statements
- Management of all audits including the year-end review, any regulatory audits and local statutory audit of the financial statements
- Develop, implement, and adhere to accounting policies and procedures
- CPA with industry experience
- Strong experience in corporate accounting
- 4-5 years of relevant experience
- People management experience is an asset
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30132.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.