About the Company
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company. They are currently looking for a Finance Manager to take responsibility for all accounting functions for the firm, from financial analysis and planning to transactional bookkeeping.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package (3 weeks vacation, CPA dues coverage, stock options)
- Plan for this position to be a Director of Finance in 3-5 years
- Laidback culture with a start-up feel, with an entrepreneurial-spirited team atmosphere
- Company poised for a lot of growth with a lot of room to build your career
- Opportunity to build out processes for growth with direct exposure to CFO
About the Opportunity
- Perform daily accounting functions (including accounts payable and journal entry recording)
- Prepare monthly consolidations and other ad hoc reports
- Assist in Inventory management/costing process
- Assist in preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual reporting packages
- Assist in research and application of accounting treatment for various transactions under IFRS
- Preparation and consolidation of budgets and forecasts
- Budget to actual comparisons and analysis
- Assist in preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements, including preparation of supporting schedules and note disclosures
- Perform account reconciliations
- An integral part of year-end audit and dealing with external auditors
- CPA Designation
- Experience with IFRS reporting
- Inventory/Costing Management experience is a strong asset
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is a strong asset
$90,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29441.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.