About the Company
Our client is a leading investment management company. They are currently looking for a Finance Manager to assist with day-to-day accounting and to support various tax-related responsibilities for the organization and key stakeholders.
Why Work Here
- Generous compensation and benefits package
- Work closely with Senior Leadership and high net-worth individuals
- Future progression opportunities to Corporate Controller, the company rewards hard work and dedication
- Very inclusive environment, collaborative culture and family-type atmosphere with fantastic working hours
About the Opportunity
- Hybrid role with a mix of accounting and tax
- Conduct record keeping and maintaining the general ledger for a private group of companies and individuals
- Responsible for accuracy and timeliness of accounting results (month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close processes)
- Prepare and review monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare investment schedules and reconciliations
- Prepare audit working papers; liaise as required with external auditors
- Assist in monitoring the various real estate holdings results
- Assist with filing of Canadian tax returns (corporations, trusts, partnerships and individuals)
- Assist on special projects
- CPA Designation
- SME Experience with a focus on Tax or similar Industry experience
- Hands-on experience with accounting and tax knowledge
- Hands-on experience with QuickBooks, Tax Prep, and MS Office (Excel)
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships and excellent communication skills
90,000 - 100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29420.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.