About the Company
Our client is a privately owned provider of network appliances. They are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team who will be responsible for: driving the month-end close process, providing accurate, timely and relevant analysis of the financial results, as well as monthly balance sheet and P&L analytics and other external reporting.
Why Work Here
- Tech start-up culture, close knit group
- Strong Finance team culture, inclusive and diverse
- Always new projects and analysis to conduct
- Constant Growth
- Strong corporate values and culture
About the Opportunity
- Drive the overall monthly financial close process
- Support key financial processes including purchase-to-payables and order-to-collections
- Prepare and post regular and month end journal entries; review and approve entries for the team
- Work in complex accounting sections (capitalized development, accruals, leases) under U.S. GAAP
- Finding opportunities for improvements in financial reporting systems, procedures and policies and working towards implementing the same
- Provide accurate, timely and relevant analysis of the financial results; Specifically, responsible for monthly balance sheet and P&L analytics and other external reporting
- Support yearly financial audit as well as other tax and compliance audits when necessary
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 3 years of accounting and management experience in various industries or within an accounting firm
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS
- Good communication skills
$75,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28430.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.