About the Company
Our client is a global fast-growing publicly listed technology company. They are currently looking for a Finance Manager to be responsible for a hybrid position leading and managing the FP&A process and also supporting the month-end close activities.
Why Work Here
- Very entrepreneurial culture, collaborative team environment and fantastic mentorship opportunities
- Opportunity to build/design/create and have an impactful role as the organization is growing quickly
- Continual growth opportunities
About the Opportunity
- Act as a key business partner for the divisional operations team
- Lead annual budgeting process, including coordination with various stakeholders across the organization
- Oversee monthly analysis of results and presentation to the senior leadership team
- Support the accounting team in providing analysis and oversight for technical accounting areas
- Continually identify and implement process improvements, increasing efficiency and automation
- Act as finance representative for and oversee/perform finance analysis for Canadian operational projects
- Participate in special projects and undertake new initiatives as they arise
- Actively manage relationships across the organization and within Finance
- Oversee and coach a team of 2-3 financial analysts
- 4-6 years of progressive experience
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting rules
- Strong hybrid experience with a stronger focus on FP&A
Competitive full comprehensive salary package dependent on candidate experience
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #284045.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role