About the Company
Our client is an innovative investment firm, focused on private companies in a variety of different industries, before they become public. They are looking for a Finance Manager to manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting function, which include but not limited to full cycle accounting, budgeting and forecasting, and regulatory/compliance reporting.
Why Work Here
- Strong mentor in a CFO who values professional and career development
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company from the ground up and make a real tangible difference
About the Opportunity
- Communicate with all divisions of the company as needed
- Lead and implement timely month end close process and plan including recording and reconciling accounting entries in accounting system and ensure data entry is accurate and timely
- Co-lead with the CFO, a revised look at all accounting processes, systems and tech and support in the implementation of new processes, systems and technologies with an eye on making internal processes more efficient
- Lead and implement all budgeting and cash flow forecasting activities
- Lead, execute and take full accountability over financial audit
- Involvement in financial analysis and investment support
- Minimum 5+ years of strong corporate accounting experience(full cycle, analysis, etc.)
- Experience in the financial services sector a strong asset
- Experience in public company or fund accounting/ reporting
$90,000 to $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #282772.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.