About the Company
Our client is a global leader in providing IT Service Management consulting, education and conferences. They are looking to add a Finance Manager as a key part of the company's management team, who will be responsible for managing a team of direct reports and the planning, implementing, managing, and controlling of all financial related activities.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity for growth and professional development
- Opportunity to take on more senior responsibilities
About the Opportunity
- Manage all aspects of the Finance and Accounting functions of the organization to include accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, etc. for all business entities
- Provide leadership with expert advice and tactics as they relate to budgetary matters, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs, and cash flow management
- Prepare and submit monthly financial reports by required dates
- Prepare annual company operating and capital budgets for executive approval
- Review monthly financial statements and other related accounting reports
- Provide timely and accurate accounting/financial reporting, analysis of budgets, financial trends, and forecasts
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization's needs
- Oversee all company audits
- Prepare tax reports and other government reporting for all entities
- Consult with external parties (CRA, IRS, tax advisors, etc.) to address issues and develop tax planning scenarios
- Present recommendations on issue resolution, tax planning, etc. to the executive team
- Establish and implement accounting procedures and policies for the company; enforces policies
- Primary contact for banking related matters and a liaison for corporate insurance related matters
- Lead a system implementation project including all related processes/procedures
- 10+ years of progressive accounting, reporting, and managerial experience
- Experience with multi-currency/ foreign exchange
- From a service related industry
- Experience with e-commerce and system transition/ process improvements projects is an asset
$90,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28185.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.