About the Company
Our client has an exciting role at an energy company. In this role you will have the opportunity to develop professionally and interact regularly with the CFO. Our client provides a competitive compensation plan plus a bonus. This company is well-positioned for continued success and is a great opportunity to grow your career into a more senior role quickly.
- Opportunities for advancement and promotion within a relatively short time frame
- Fast paced environment with ample opportunities to learn and develop
- The CFO and Director are both excellent mentors that will be able to provide mentorship and learning opportunities
About the Opportunity
- Perform financial analysis to determine and recommend structure and pricing for new and renewal customers and develop proposal presentations
- Develop and review financial models and analysis on strategic initiatives, business cases and other revenue opportunities
- Support Director Finance (manage deal pipeline, attend sales meetings, etc.)
- Manage the annual budgeting processes by taking a lead on data collection, model design, preliminary analysis and annual valuation
- 5-7 years of progressive experience preferably in consulting/investment banking background
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Energy sector, infrastructure or mining experience is an asset
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27792.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.