About the Company
Our client is a leading software company. They are looking for a Finance Manager who will be responsible for supporting general accounting, financial reporting, payroll, and procurement functions.
- Very engaging and collaborative leadership team
- Very progressive and are always looking for ways to improve using technologies
- Established leader in their space with strong cash flow and client base
- Opportunities to grow within the company
About the Opportunity
- Oversee and manage general ledger and related financial reporting in accordance with US GAAP
- Month, quarter, and year-end close process including review of all reconciliations and supporting documentation
- Oversee procurement function, ensuring accuracy of coding and timely payment processing to vendors and employees
- Consolidation process in a multi-currency environment including detailed analytics to ensure accuracy of close
- Oversee external payroll function including review of global payrolls for accuracy
- Technical accounting research and preparation of financial statements in accordance with US GAAP
- Treasury management including cash flow forecasting, cash movement and hedging activity
- Recommend and maintain internal controls; enforce proper accounting methods, policies and procedures
- Assist with year-end financial audit activities including preparation of financial statements, notes and supporting documents
- Manage performance, set goals, train, and maintain strong employee relationships with direct reports
- 3-5 years related experience with US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Experience working with technology/software clients is an asset
$80,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27147.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.