About the Company
Our client is a professional services type organization and they are looking for a Finance Manager to manage full-cycle accounting team and their month reporting requirements. Additionally, this will role prepare in a hands-on manner external financial statements and MD&A under IFRS.
- Family orientated
- Lots of company social events on site and office site
- Work hours 8:30PM to 4PM
- Great pension and benefits
About the Opportunity
- Prepare quarterly external financial statements IFRS) and write MD&A for sign-off by CFO
- Act as subject matter expert and main researcher on all IFRS that may affect the business
- Operate as main or second-on-list for being internal contact for various external stakeholders
- Supervision: oversee shared services accounting group by operating as key internal control in approving / validating all work posted to the General Ledger
- Various FP&A responsibilities that happen during period ends
- Prepare and present complex internal management reporting package
- Act as key project lead for the documentation, recommendations and implementation processes for achieving business efficiencies
- CPA designation
- People management experience
- Well versed in IFRS
- Experience producing a full financial statement under IFRS
- Strong communication skills
$90,000 - $105,000year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26137.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.