About the Company
Our client acquires, strengthens, and grows vertical market software companies to ensure they become leaders in their industry. They have expertise in various geographical markets and how to operate business around the globe. They are looking for a Senior Manager to be accountable for financial reporting and compliance across all portfolio companies.
- Net new role due to growth
- Part of the fastest growing, best performing companies on the TSX over the last 5+ years
- Work for a great boss who we placed
- Casual laid back office culture
About the Opportunity
- Assist VP of Operations, CEO and the management team on various initiatives to improve and expand the business
- Manage all the financial and accounting aspects of the business but also being heavily involved in the operations of the businesses
- Prepare various accounting and financial analyses and use them to identify improvement and business expansion opportunities
- Financial reporting, forecasting, working capital management as well as full cycle accounting
- Month end close activities and coordinating on monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting requirements
- Reconcile license keys with our list of paying customers
- Manage and file monthly HST return
- Help with some office and work environment related initiatives
- CPA, CA
- FP&A experience as a Manager in industry
- Advanced excel skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles under IFRS
$105,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25904.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.