About the Company
Our client is a large publicly listed technology and consulting firm providing a variety of services to their clients. They provide an excellent work-life balance and a competitive compensation plan plus a bonus. They will provide opportunity for professional development. This firm is well-positioned for success and hard work is rewarded.
About the Opportunity
- Provide monthly analysis to the finance leadership and operational leadership teams, detailing variances from plan, forecast and historical results, changes in the business, trends, and key financial metrics
- Continually monitor and update full year forecasts and estimates
- Prepare presentations and analysis for the leadership teams
- Analyze client profitability on a quarterly basis
- Develop and maintain operational metrics and reports
- Accounting resolutions: proactive identification, analysis and resolution of accounting issues affecting the business; document resolutions and establish policies to be applied consistently throughout the business
- Prepare the annual budget for the line of business: this will include planning, coordinating, analyzing data, identifying risks and opportunities and preparing robust financial models
- Perform monthly high-level analysis over the changes in the operation’s balance sheet.
- Complete analysis and reasonability assessments to help ensure the appropriate provisions are recorded
- Coordinate MD&A and audit activities
- Liaise with other departments as required to complete monthly activities
- CPA (CA or CMA)
- 5+ years of relevant progressive experience
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24520.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.