DO YOU WANT TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for a driven and entrepreneurial individual to join their organization.
About the Company
Our client is a fully funded asset manager in the Private Equity space who are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity to join a fully funded Private Equity start up
- Team of well connected, experienced, and successful entrepreneurs
- Will be considered the "Finance" Partner
About the Opportunity
- Hybrid role (mix of reporting, controls, FP&A, performance improvement, and business strategy)
- Financial systems and reporting, budgeting and forecasting modules
- Contribute to business plans and the development of financial statements in support of strategy and business plans
- Lead the development and implementation of market competitive financial system practices and policies
- Lead the development of metrics relevant to assess business performance
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience (Audit or Reporting role in Industry)
- Advanced Excel
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, ambitious, hard working, confident, self-driven
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24205.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.