About the Company
Our client, a large publicly traded global asset company, is hiring a Finance Manager. They have been in operation for over a century, and have gained clients in North and South America, Australia and Europe. As they continue to expand their portfolio, they are looking for a dedicated professional to join the team at their downtown office. This company is a collection of top performers who have a demonstrated track record of exceptional academic and professional performance and experience. It is a good fit for people who are high achievers and want to work in a performance-driven environment. People who work hard and fit into the culture can take their careers to incredible heights at this company.
About the Opportunity
- A broad mix of FP&A, reporting, and ad hoc projects
- Will work with the asset management and broader finance team to support several investment funds
- Will mentor and develop Senior Financial Analysts and Financial Analysts
- Bachelor's degree in commerce/finance
- CPA, CA designation
- 4-6 years of progressive Big Four public accounting firm experience
- Strong technical IFRS and GAAP experience
- Strong technical background working with publicly traded companies
- Manager level from the firm
$100,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24037.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.