ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for a hardworking and bright individual to join their finance team.
About the Company
Our client is an industrial manufacturing company. They are looking for a Finance Manager to provide complex planning support, operational overhead reporting, capital project reporting and inventory analytics. This organization is always growing, there are lots of internal movement and opportunity for internal promotion and lateral moves.
Why Work Here
- Great role to gain good operations experience (exposure to two cultures, front line managers and corporate)
- Fantastic company culture, everyone is very supportive
- Laid back, business casual office setting
- Great work-life balance, only overtime during busy season
About the Opportunity
- Business partner with corporate and front line managers to provide commentary on financial results plus recommendations
- Manage the month-end reporting process for operations
- Manage the annual budgeting process and quarterly forecasting process
- Participate within the corporate strategic planning process
- Conduct market studies and intelligence gathering
- Lead business process efficiency projects
- 5 years of financial reporting experience with increasing responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Industry preference: manufacturing related
- Inventory accounting/management, capital/fixed asset reporting are assets
$80,000 - $90,000/year (dependent on candidate experience)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23216.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.