About the Opportunity
- Monthly report generation from the main ERP. Prepare monthly and quarterly analysis for key financial drivers. Budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting.
- Develops and administers production of monthly margin controlling and analysis reports and ensures appropriate submission to senior management in the areas of sales and marketing.
- Reviews existing controls, provides recommendations and support for the implementation of additional financial controls across the organization.
- Performs financial data entry into global consolidation and reporting software
- Prepares detailed reports and presentations to management which identify economic and financial trend analysis, opportunities for improved efficiencies, risk identification and mitigation as well as other significant contributions to operational improvements with decisive action plans.
- Assists various departments with:
- Monthly budget tracking and resolution of P&L inquiries
- Preparation of ad hoc financial modelling analysis
- Annual budget preparation back up data for same
- Collects operational data and provides thorough analysis of account balances to identify cost drivers and budget variances.
- Assists with the preparation and review of routine and one-off reporting requests from head office.
- Supports and provides preliminary financial review and analysis of significant procurement projects
- CPA Designation
- Experience in an IFRS based environment - Financial Accounting, Financial Analysis, Cost Accounting, Controlling, Audit or Financial Consulting
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of progressive experience in a Financial Analyst role. Strong strategic and analytical skills required
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required
- Knowledge of accounting practices and principles in an IFRS environment
- Thrives in a fast pace, constantly changing the environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in an organized manner
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #375360.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.