About the Opportunity
- Financial analyst that provides leadership and support across the organization, particularly in the areas of financial reporting, variance analysis, financial planning and budgeting
- Responsible for coordinating the evaluation and analysis of corporate and programmatic performance data
- Supports a portfolio of programs within the organization by providing thoughtful and constructive guidance and reporting around a variety of financial performance issues including, but not limited to: financial planning, financial reporting guidelines; benchmarking and efficiency analyses; statistics and key performance indicators
- This position also adds value through knowledge building, bringing into the organization external information in the areas of performance measurement and financial reporting and recommending how the organization can integrate these and ensure optimal performance
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a financial reporting role
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (macro - must have)
- Hospital experience, particularly in the area of finance, reporting, statistics, case costing, etc.
- Meditech and MIS/OCDM would be a definite asset
- Familiarity with provincial government and other healthcare agencies (e.g. CIHI), funding formulas, abstracting and coding systems and methodologies preferred
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and function in a changing and sometimes demanding work environment
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical thinking
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Satisfactory employment and attendance record
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24597.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.