About the Opportunity
- Maintain schedule of clinics and co-ordinate daily inflow reconciliations using multiple receipt schedules;
- Liaise with multiple clinic sites to obtain daily sales reports;
- Maintain and control daily sales to ensure that records and information are accurate;
- Prepare bank reconciliations for 10+ bank accounts;
- Prepare journal entries as required;
- Prepare monthly intercompany and due to/from schedules;
- Maintain up-to-date, complete and systematic filing system to support book-keeping, financial records;
- Act as administrator for multiple bank accounts;
- Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information; and
- Performs other duties as required
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #321085.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.