HAVE YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR A GREAT FINANCE ANALYST ROLE THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO LEARN AND GAIN A BREADTH OF EXPERIENCE? Our client is looking for a team player to join their team for a 3 month contract with the potential for it to become permanent.
Finance Analyst - 3 Month Contract to Permanent
About the Opportunity
- Conducting competitive market price research
- Monthly forecasting and budgeting for the sales group
- Working with the sales team to set profitability goals and targets
- Analyzing low performing accounts and bring those to the attention of senior management
- Helping sales team with reporting and finance side
- Conducting regression analysis on financial data
- Might be working on the general ledger, performing AP work, or other ad hoc duties as needed
- Strong Microsoft VBA skills and ability to write Macros
- 1-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong preference for university graduates
- Loves data, problem solving, and has an eagerness to be trained
$20 - $24/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23673.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.