About the Company
Our client is a growing company in the hospitality and food services industry. They are looking for a Finance Administrator to grow with their organization and process cash flows, reconciliations and analysis of various general ledger accounts. If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your skills professionally, this is the opportunity for you!
About the Opportunity
- Daily bank reconciliation of various bank accounts
- Communication with bank, credit card companies, restaurants and internal departments on an ongoing basis for inquiries and to resolve discrepancies
- Weekly analysis of various bank accounts
- Weekly booking of journal entries
- Cash Flow management and reporting
- Month-end activities with tight deadlines
- Quarterly reconciliation & analysis of various general ledger accounts using Excel tools
- Banking administrative duties
- Backup to other Finance Administrators within Banking Department
- Other banking-related duties, as required
- Enrollment in CPA program is an asset
- Minimum two years reconciliation experience, specifically related to banking transactions, using reconciliation software as well as experience with online Banking platforms
- Strong Excel required; JDE experience is an asset
- Strong organization and priority setting skills to coordinate activities for multiple projects
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required to interact with internal and external stakeholders
$45,000 - $55,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24558.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.