The Technical Solutions Engineer implements and supports end-user installations, configurations, upgrades and migrations of various Avaya and Cisco solutions. Their responsibilities may also include support and integration of Avaya Adjuncts, including Messaging, SIP solutions and Client Applications, as well as 3rd Party Products.
About the Opportunity
A Consultant is a customer-facing business professional that provides a variety of information directly to customers for their ongoing programs, new initiatives, strategic planning, and measurement/evaluation in one or more solutions. They possess excellent customer service skills, remain current on industry trends, value teamwork, and have a wide range of interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the Communications or IT industry, technical solutioning client-facing positions
- Experience with data or network solutions (eg Cisco, Cloud, etc)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Ability to read, understand and communicate technical document content
- Business skills, including time and customer management
- Product or industry certifications, such as Avaya, Mitel, Cisco
- Demonstrated technical skills in IP Telephony or Network Design
$95,000 - $105,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24083.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.