About the Opportunity
- Audit employee expense reports in accordance with corporate procedures and policies
- Prepare manual expense reports as requested
- Receive, sort and log all sales tax receipts
- Answer expense reporting policy and system queries in a timely and professional manner
- Reconcile employee expense reports and employee system profiles, ensuring that all employee profiles reflect only current transactions
- Ensure that all related process and template documents are prepared, tested and maintained
- Post-secondary Degree or diploma, Finance/Accounting focus
- 3+ years of accounting experience with focus in expense reports, sales tax
- Strong communication skills, team player
- Microsoft Office Suite and Excel exposure
- Requires minimal supervision, and fine with high volume environment
$17 - $18/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25759.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.