About the Opportunity
- Facilitate the coordination of extensive meetings and manage calendars across diverse stakeholder groups to organize appointments, events, conferences, and calls.
- Handle all meeting logistics, including reserving meeting spaces and arranging catering, while also offering additional support as needed.
- Take charge of coordinating travel plans and develop/distribute schedules and agendas
- Assist in crafting or modifying presentations, spreadsheets, and various documents.
- Generate preliminary reports, background materials, and research to ensure stakeholders are well-prepared for both internal and external meetings
- Distribute meeting agendas, brief stakeholders for upcoming meetings, and document meeting minutes and action items when necessary
- Prepare, reconcile, and monitor expense reports. Manage communication flow and emails from internal and external sources, responding and organizing as required
- Demonstrate consistent discretion and tact in handling correspondence, information, and matters of confidentiality. Bring attention to relevant issues when appropriate
- Assist in organizing and executing social and team events, collaborating closely with team members to enhance our cultural initiatives
- Monitor the execution and storage of legal contracts for special projects, overseeing general contract and NDA administration
- Aid the executive team in preparing for Board and Board Committee meetings, publishing meeting documents securely for high-priority audiences
- Support the onboarding process for new department employees by requesting network accounts, computer equipment, and scheduling onboarding calls and meetings
- Keep the immediate team informed about project status, progress, and any pertinent day-to-day information
- 1-3 years' experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting executives/ senior leadership
- Undergraduate degree/ diploma preferred
- Legal background (Asset but not mandatory)
- A high-energy individual who can take the initiative, roll up their sleeves and be relentless in helping to support their key stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage efficiently in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment with grace, positivity, and a calm demeanor
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- A resourceful teammate that is proactive and demonstrates flexibility in adjusting to changing work priorities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to apply discretion and autonomy to make decisions within generally defined parameters
- Very comfortable using new tools and technologies to be more efficient and better support your team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with different groups of people
$75 000 - $80 000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #391964.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.