About the Opportunity
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support to the Managing Director, Head of Assurance & Advisory as well as senior members of this team. Responsibilities will include managing calendars, meetings, expenses, events, presentations, travel, correspondence, and group/departmental initiatives.
- Provide general administrative support to the Head of Legal and the wider team
- Book and manage complex global travel arrangements, itineraries or other duties related to support professionals who travel globally
- Manage calendars on behalf of executives, working with other departments to coordinate meeting booking
- Co-ordinate, arrange and oversee department and group meeting and event planning process, as required
- Support the on-boarding of new staff joining the team
- Support organization and management of law firm relationships
- Support preparation and administration of Department-related budgeting matters
- Work closely with external partners, assistants, vendors, and other stakeholders to schedule meetings or events
- Work closely with other executive assistants and teams across the organization and department to increase efficiencies and provide overall departmental support
- Support administrative management of expense reimbursement processes
- Ensure team members are prepared for all meetings and carry forward action items
- Be an Investment ambassador for the company by playing a key role in representing the team you support internally and externally Conduct work in a professional, friendly, easily accessible, and approachable manner
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential matters relating to the daily activity of the department and/or organization
- Work cross functionally as part of a team with other members and departments
- Accommodate and complete staff requests managing timelines and deliverables
- College diploma or undergraduate degree is required.
- 5+ years of experience with calendar management, booking meetings, events, scheduling travel and managing expense reimbursement process.
- Experience handling EA duties for multiple individuals preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Calendar)
- Strong(written and verbal) communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable with references, criminal, education, credit
$36 - $38/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #387388.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.