About the Opportunity
- Help the President prioritize and manage the many tasks and challenges in running a fast growing dynamic company
- Proactively manage a busy calendar, ensuring all necessary materials and resources are prepared in advance
- Ensure a positive and professional experience for all interactions with the office of the Executive
- Prepare and provide updates to the Executive on a regular basis regarding the priorities and objectives as they evolve.
- 3-5 years of relevant Executive Assistant experience
- Post-secondary education
- Strong communication skills
- Exposure/willingness to perform EA duties
$60,000 - $70,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27868.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.