About the Company
Our client is a growing organization in the healthcare services industry. They are looking for an Executive Assistant who will be responsible for supporting the senior leadership team within the organization by planning, organizing and coordinating administrative and operational duties.
About the Opportunity
- Comfortable performing general administrative duties, maintaining and organizing documents
- Arranges travel accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed
- Plans/organizes and implements events such as in-person meetings and conference calls
- Manages schedules and acts as a liaison for team
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision on multiple tasks
- Sense of urgency and energetic
- At least 3-5 years of experience in an administrative assistant or executive assistant role
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong understanding of legal terminology
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Completion of a law clerk program will be considered an asset
$50,000 - $60,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25754.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.