About the Company
This is a great opportunity to develop and utilize your skills in a rapidly growing cannabis company where you will always be challenged every day. They are looking for an Executive Assistant who will be responsible for working with the CFO to facilitate the day to day functions of the role and provide administrative support.
About the Opportunity
- Maintain calendar by arranging meetings and appointments between external or internal contacts
- Maintain files and information databases
- Coordinate logistics and following up of meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events when needed, participating directly in meetings and following up with the relevant parties
- Prepare special reports which may include gathering and summarizing of data
- Coordinate planning of events, select suitable venues, accommodation and negotiate pricing and contract terms
- Actively develop knowledge of our external clients in order to enable high-quality client deliverables and focus on proactively enhancing service excellence
- Liaising in administrative capacity with auditors, lawyers, tax advisers, bankers and shareholders as directed by the CFO
- Post-Secondary Diploma in Business Administration, or relevant discipline is preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in a Senior Administrative role in a regulated environment reporting to senior management
- Pharmaceutical industry is an asset
$80,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25709.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.