About the Opportunity
- Maintains and/or processes records and files; screens telephone calls and enquiries; takes and conveys messages; manages calendars; and monitors communications.
- Monitors and tracks actionable items such as internal and external memos and notices
- Composes and prepares correspondence and memoranda for signature, or under own name, to provide information in response to enquiries, to convey instructions, or to make enquiries
- Monitors and coordinates executive reports ensuring that documents and reports are ready by established deadlines
- Responsible for material production, notetaking and minute production for various committees, workgroups, boards, and staffing teams
- Supports the Association’s Finance Committee
- Co-ordinates meeting logistics and technical support with the Operations and Information Technology departments
- Liaises with Manager of Executive Administration and Human Resources to ensure adequate staffing is arranged for Association meetings
- May be required to coordinate work of support staff members under the direction of the Manager of the Executive Administration and Human Resources Department
- Providing confidential senior administrative support to the Manager of Executive Administration and Human Resources in areas including confidential correspondence, employee relations and supporting the Health and Safety and Employee Wellness Committees, as required
- Post-secondary education with a bachelor’s degree or, alternatively, a college diploma in the area of corporate/office administration
- A minimum of five years’ experience supporting C-Suite and/or executive board positions working with and maintaining confidential information
- Experience working with budgets, financial statements and governance of associations or similar organizations
- Proven current, well-developed experience in the accurate taking and production of minutes and notes in electronic format during various meetings for official record and publication
- Impeccable grammar, editing and proof reading skills
- Practical experience using advanced level Adobe and Microsoft office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiarity with video conferencing platforms such as: MS Teams, WebEx, Zoom, etc.
- Flexibility to work outside regular business hours (8 am – 5:00 pm) and travel within Ontario as required
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #344709.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.