About the Opportunity
This position will be a part of an internal IT team working on a large multi-year ERP/MRP implementation project. The duties of this position will include:
- Documenting of 'as-is' business processes and workflows, data flows, etc.
- Working on 'to-be' business processes and workflows, data flows, etc
- Internal and external (vendor) meeting facilitation
- Participate in the MRP/ERP implementation project (requirements and UAT)
- Experience with at least one large-scale ERP/MRP implementation
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain business concepts
- Strong understanding of Inventory Management business concepts
- Proven experience with requirements gathering and business process documentation/improvement
- Experience with business-facing communication, meeting facilitation, project coordination
- Excellent English communication skills - written and verbal
- French language skills are a plus
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24536.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.