ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED TECHNICAL BUSINESS ANALYST WITH STRONG ENTERPRISE DATA WAREHOUSING SKILLS WHO IS LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is seeking an experienced Enterprise Data Warehouse Technical Business Analyst to support the Finance Transformation and Enterprise Data Warehouse program. The position is expected to facilitate and complete the appropriate technical deliverables for the program supporting the IT Lead, Project delivery team and the Enterprise Architect.
EDW Technical Business Analyst - 8 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- Provide support to the IT Lead and Enterprise Architect in all systems related activity and implementation of the end solution(s)
- Perform technical configuration of systems being implemented (in conjunction with resources provided by vendors)
- Support DBA by sourcing, consolidating, providing data to be cleaned/mapped to the DBA
- Support the Enterprise Architect in creation of technical specifications for integrations between the different systems deployed in the overall end solution
- Support data migration analysis, testing and implementation
- Support creation of system requirements and specification documents by business workstream leads
- Support the IT Lead in ensuring that any required hardware is in place as needed for the end state systems solution
- Follow the required system design, build and test methodology for proposed system changes
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders and the IT Lead for input to the new Finance model from the technical perspective
- Perform testing of security and IT compliance elements of the solution
- Communicate status, risks and issues to Project Leads
- Create technical documentation to support the end solution
- Sound knowledge in SQL Relational databases, preferably with knowledge in ERP table structures
- At least 3 years of Technical Business Analyst experience
- Experience in technical specification documentation
- Well-developed writing skills sufficient to create and precisely articulate requirements, ideas, and opinions
- A University degree in business and/or information technology (or equivalent work experience) is an asset
- Demonstrated success in delivering initiatives across multiple business units in a matrix environment
- Extensive experience with all aspects of Requirements Management: Business Process Modeling, Use Case modeling, use case specifications, data flow diagram, as-is process mapping, functional and non-functional requirements and interface design
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, work collaboratively, and resolve problems with people at all levels in the organization, across lines of business and with third party vendors
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- MS Visio experience
- MS SharePoint experience
- Previous Finance system implementation experience (preferred)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23967.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.